Health: ‘Dragon Master’
Family Worship Workbook
The family worship workbook includes discussion questions for both parents and kids, discovery Bible readings to learn more, family challenges to try together, puzzles, colouring pages and songs.
Let’s sing about making healthy choices! Use the button in the top-left corner to select a song from the playlist.
Carefully read the following texts, then look for the highlighted words in the word search puzzle below.
- God said, “Let there be light!” (Genesis 1:3)
- God made the air to divide the water in two. (Genesis 1:7)
- God said, “Let the water under the sky be gathered together so the dry land will appear...” Then God said, “Let the earth produce plants.” (Genesis 1:9,11)
- God made the two large lights (Genesis 1:16)
- God said, “Let the water be filled with living things. And let birds fly in the air above the earth.” (Genesis 1:20)
- Then God said, “Let the earth be filled with animals,”... [and then he also] created human beings in his image (Genesis 1:24,27)
- “On the seventh day [God] rested from all his work.” (Genesis 2:2)
Read this prayer and then pray using your own words or language.
“Thank you, Jesus for creating me and for showing me what I need to be healthy. With your help, Holy Spirit, I’m going to keep my body temple a place where you will want to live. I love you, Jesus. Amen.”
Remember, you are God’s temple. What do you think God wants you to put in his temple (our bodies and minds)?
Break the code to discover the answer. Each symbol represents a letter. Guess the correct letter for each symbol to complete the puzzle.
← swipe sideways →︎
When you’ve discovered the answers, say a simple prayer to God asking him to help you to put only what he wants you to put into your body, his temple.